April Charity Square-A-Long (April 18-21)

LavenderBear

2Kute sorry this has been such a rough weekend on you :hug

I've only made 6 squares this weekend, and did very little cleaning or any crocheting yesterday, as it was so nice out I chased my kids around the backyard for a few hours, took a walk, painted rocks and shells, and then was really tired :lol

I have to work today, as my boxes are due back tomorrow, so that's going to take roughly 6 hours, so not sure how many more I'll get done today, I want to do at least 1, hopefully 2.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning, everyone! Today is the last day of this round - do you believe it?! :yes

I was not able to make any squares yesterday. Not only did I pull something in my right hand making a portable sandbox for my granddaughter Saturday night, but I also had church, a baby shower planning meeting, a Hospice patient's hubby come over, and our family in from out of town. I have homework and a class today and a knitting group get together tonight, so I am done for this round. I made my last 7 squares this morning, giving me a total of 110, and now I'm off to get into my BUSY day!

I can't wait to see everyone's totals!! :cheer:yay:cheerPLEASE send in yours no later than Tuesday night so I can post our individual totals and the grand total right away! THANKS! :hook

2kute I am praying your day goes by as painlessly as possible and that you accomplish some crocheting as I know how frustrating it is to not be able to crochet :hook and want to so badly!! ILY :hug

Ya'lls numbers on squares done in one weekend and totals done already are amazing!!! :cheer I'm a little freaked out by them :eek and I'm so impressed by them!! :bow

I've donated 13 squares so far and got 5 done this weekend. I will plug away and try to get more done by Tues. night's posting. :hook

Well, I'm posting now my total for this round is 6 8" squares.... not as many as I'd hoped to complete, but I swear Murphey's Law hits me every time I'm in on one of these weekends, :rofl

And hey, 6 is a nice number to send to krystal on friday, hope she likes them :hook

Well, I only got 6 done this round. :( They are 12" squares so they take longer to do. :yes I'm pleased with that though, as I only have to get 6 more done and then I can send my first package out to Jessica! :cheer

Lauren

I'm currently bowing down in AWE :nworthy that is AWESOME!!!

Hello, all. :hug I made 88 yesterday for a grand total of 300 little 2 round grannies. I hope to see you all next month. :)

I have the following totals:

13 - 8" Squares

4 - 12" squares

Converted the following 6" squares to larger squares *(have no idea how you are going to count these) :devil

24 - 6" now are 8"

9 - 6" now are 12"

So that makes 37 - 8" squares and 13 - 12" squares

:manyheart

Archived