Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal - I didn't get any rows done this weekend and I am heading away for a conference tomorrow morning so I'd like to be put on hold for a couple weeks. I won't be able to take my knitting with me while traveling (I knit too oddly to manage that on a plane or bus). I'm back on the 18th and gone again to another conference from the 21st to 26th. I'll let you know when I get started again. I am done up to R100 and would like to restrat from there when I am settled down again.

ROLL CALL

Tracy - Cuddle S232

Wendy - Both S55 *

Heather - CRW M61.5

Brenda - CRW M45

Donna - Graph R20*

Laura - R46

Jeannie - Children S162

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R28 -lotsa stars - COMPLETELY MIA

Sore - Afghan R98

Sore - Scarf R267

Meegan - Ripple

Honey - Shawl R51 *******

Honey - Afghan S2*

Cats - Basket R86

Kristen - diagonal S30*******

Christi - Afghan Hex264****

Christi - Stole r??

Sunflower - Shawl R26 - lotsa stars

Britt - new thing R1 - how many rows?

Cindy - Granny R79 - Lotsa stars

Cindy - RR R35*****

Janet - Afghan R8*******

Cheerios - Mater R150*****

Pickles - Ripple R28

:woo I got my latest daisyghan done! Pic on my charity blog.

Krystal I'll probably go to that motif every other day in a few days. Right now it's not too bad and there will only be a few rows coming up soon that will be time consuming. It's just working on 2 of them at the same time and the row around the columns was never ending on the 1st one so I thought I might take a week off of them both but now I'm getting my 2nd wind :lol I'll let you know when I need to break it down.

I've got M62 done for today. Might even do a few extra rows to get ahead a few days and take a break that way :)

My new blanket that I have to have done by the 23 of june is a shell stich in teal because that is what the mom choose for colors. I am not sure how many rows I have done. I also started a pair of baby booties those are fast though. I had a question about washing blankets. do you or don't you before you give them away? Thanks and I will count to see how many Ihave done so far later this morning. britt:manyheart

I forgot all about this and went away for the weekend. I had my afghan with me but didn't work on it, I have some catching up to do!!! and I was going to start a new project today - NOT!!!!!! :lol

This post is from Tuesday, June 2:

Jeannie - Children S165 ************

This post is from Wednesday, June 3:

Jeannie - Children S162

Krystal, are you taking me backwards? Did you see my post to put me on hold until I can catch up? Please? I seem to be having one of my down times right now and just feel blah most of the time.

Sorry I've missed new babies, birthdays and a new pregnancy...

Pickles, CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of Lennon Ruth. She is absolutely beautiful! Many, many blessings to you and your family.

Amber, so sorry to hear you've been sent to bed. Take care of yourself and I'll be praying for you and your family.

Brenda, CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy. And I believe you had a birthday? Hope it was a happy one!

I only read back a few pages so I don't know what else I missed. Take care, everyone. :hug

All squares up to date for this week, should be able to keep on track now as I have 5 days off, so gonna try and get aload completed over the next few days.

This post is from Tuesday, June 2:

This post is from Wednesday, June 3:

Krystal, are you taking me backwards? Did you see my post to put me on hold until I can catch up? Please? I seem to be having one of my down times right now and just feel blah most of the time.

Well, sort of... :lol

You said to put you on hold, so I went back a few rows I had you marked as un-done and will hold you at that until you tell me you have it completed. If you want, I can hold you at row 129 where it is the next one I have you to do, and hold you at that.

Pickles, CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of Lennon Ruth. She is absolutely beautiful! Many, many blessings to you and your family.

Thanks! :hug

K- I am done thru row 32 but don't bump me up. Use it as "credit" for the next few days! :D We have doctor's appointments and a really fussy baby lately so I worked ahead when I got the chance! Thanks!:hook

:worried can someone help me with copyright stuff? If you buy a crochet book or magazine can you sell the finished product? Or do you have to track down the creator of every pattern you have to obtain permission? Or is that somthing you only have to do with free patterns?

Krystal,I have through row 12 of my stole done. Also 7 new hexagons

Christi - that's a tricky one. Some free patterns will specify what you can or can't do with the pattern. I have *heard* that if you are only making ONE to sell, you can do that with any pattern. However, if you're mass-producing something, I think you could get into trouble if caught. I think a lot of it depends on your market (internet vs. one friend) as well as the quantity you are doing.

I am dangerously close to "lots of stars" I better get a hooking! Can I be put at a square every other day? They are a little tricky. Also, I won't be doing too many ( I hope) as others are helping. Just to let you know. It's due the end of august, the squares are due at the end of june. One month for doing the squares and one month to put them all together. Oh boy better get going. Row 43 on the Shawl. Correction, half hour later and I am at row 51!

I frogged my blanket I had started I just didn't like how it was turning out. I started another one and it has 23 rows plus border. I have to have it done by the 23 of this month. Well have a good one. britt:manyheart

Archived