Herb-curtain with kitty + diagram

Cuddlefish

I bought some herbs for my kitchen window, but it's directly in the sun. So I made this little curtain to protect them.

gardinmedkillingum8.jpg

It's my own pattern. Here's the diagram:

catpattern2vo7.jpg

Thanks for looking.

:)

I love it! And thank you so much for posting the graph...I think I'm gonna try to incorporate your kitty into a filet I'm working up with me and my dH's name and anniversary date...we love cats, so this would be purrfect!

Thanks for the nice comments! :hug

can you do these type of patterns with the diagrams/graphs with WW yarn? i'm no good with thread but have seen sooo many neat things, yours included, that i would like to try.

great job!!

I'm not sure, since I don't know exactly what WW means, but I think you can use any yarn that's just 'normal' and not too novelty, as long as you're prepared that the item will grow in size along with the yarn. :)

can you do these type of patterns with the diagrams/graphs with WW yarn? i'm no good with thread but have seen sooo many neat things, yours included, that i would like to try.

great job!!

WW means worsted weight...and yest to proudmama, you can use filet graphs for worsted weight instead of thread. It would just make the item bigger. I've done shawls in the past with worsted weight using filet crochet graphs. It's very nice that way too.

I love it. Am a cat lover and have always wanted to try filet crochet and this is just the pattern to get me to do it. My kitchen could use some new curtains.

You're welcome. And thanks for all the nice comments. Don't forget to show pics if you use the graph, I'd love to see anything with my kitty in it! :hug

Archived