does any one need yarn???? All yarn is taken

I have what my hubby calls "a sick obsession to yarn". I think it is normal but the problem I am having is I can't buy any more new yarn until I get rid of some that I already have. If you are intersted in yarn please let me know. All I ask is that you please pay for shipping. Please let me know what colors you are intrested in and what weight.

What kind of yarn do you have? Acrylic, wool, cotton, blends? What brand names?

I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.. but it would help to have more details. :)

I'm sorry that I did not specify I have mostly acrilic and some eyelash, I also have this wierd purple yarn that a friend of mine gave me it is called playful a hobby lobby yarn (eyelash with bubble thingies and it is sparley). She couldn't figure out what to make of it and I can't either so it will have to go too.

I can take some of the acrilic out of your hands, you poor thing :lol Your DH don't understand a thing about yarn does he? :D:P

Lemme know if it's ww. I make mats for the humane society. The only colors I really don't care for are white and black.

lisaizme, is that a house or a yarn store??? :lol :lol :lol and my hubby says my craft room is messy :lol

Hi,

How generous of you! I'm not picky about colors, etc. I am used to buying from thrift stores and buying yarn lots off etsy and ebay, so I have come to like the surprise of what I end up with.

Please let me know if you have any left , and if so, how much you need for postage.

Thank you!

Blue Ridge Mountain Girl

have you thought about maybe asking the area nursing homes around where you live. often there are seniors who knit and crochet but have little money to buy yarn with, you might ask the director of the place if they have a need also project linus always needs yarn , thats of course if you can't get anyone to send you postage money fat chance of that lol i gave like 300.00 worth of yarn away here and was gone faster than you can say gone lol i would get some from you but my hubby would divorce me. i have tons of yarn and need to get rid of more, already gave over half away and now i need to destash again. good luck:hug:hug:hug

You could also donate the yarn to "Warm up America". I know Michaels has a bin where people drop off their 6"X9" rectangles. Perhaps they would also accept donated yarn for people to make rectangles with. Also the senior centers and nursing homes might be able to use some yarn. I donate my services to a senior crafters group. We accept donations of yarn. See if there are local groups like this in your area. Some churches and synagogues could use donated yarn. This could save you the hassle of packing it up and asking for postage.

I am glad I am getting to answer this post where my husband can't see what I am about to write (type). I will take any or all of the yarn. I love all types of colors and types of yarn. Just let me know. I am working on about 30 afghans to send to Romania with a Missionary.

If you have any, I would be absolutely elated to adopt any yarn in cotton or cotton blends in any colors and sizes (except crochet thread). Please let me know if you have anything left.

Thanks hunches and bunches!

T-

I would love to have some ww yarn as well. Would really love the purple wild yarn you have. I already have an idea for that! Count me in if you have any left. Thanks:clap

I am sure I am too late.:lol

Most men just don't get it. Too much yarn?? Never!!! I haunt the thrift stores and just wait for my coupons from Michaels and Joanns. I am running out of space but I don't care! Yarn-o-holics!:manyheart

I would be interested in the "weird purple stuff" if you still have it. I also love the idea of donating to the nurseing homes I would not have thought of that.

• 3 months later...

shucky shucky darn darn... only just found this. lol. Oh well, guess my scrappy ghans will have to wait a bit longer for me to have some yarn to work on them w/. Glad you were able to clear out your excess though. Now for you to go shopping for more...hehe

Sandy

btw.. you need to show your hubby this if he thinks what you have is bad.

http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/?p=111

WOW~~~~Bonney's stash is awesome and she SHOULD have a community knitting club and charge dues!!! It would be one of the most inspirational places to sit and knit wouldn't it????

I love it!:):):)

Archived