comfortghan needed for a dear friend who is a member here

mythunderbird

i am asking for 12 in sq in more muted shades of green and maybe something along that line want to put together with off white so if anyone wants to help please pm me and i will give you all the info, would like to do this asap, only need around 20 squares so if anyone is willing to help please contact me, if for some reason my pm box is full(that happens lot) please use the email me contact. this is for someone who is cared about alot and could use some hugs so please help me with this.:hug:hug:hugthank you in advance:hug:hug actually now i think about it would be nice with some other darker colors,like maybe navy blue or a dark tan or something along that line she just is not a bright color lover so any darker shades except black will be great anyone? please help me with this . this friend could use a hug and we all care about each other. please help me with this

Sadley i do not know her as i am still kinda new here but i would love to make a few squares for her ghan. I have a royal blue and a burgandy will either of those work? Let me know and count me in.

Sadley i do not know her as i am still kinda new here but i would love to make a few squares for her ghan. I have a royal blue and a burgandy will either of those work? Let me know and count me in.

heather that is soooo nice of you, gosh hon that will be perfect will pm you my addy asap thanks so much

Count me in............... I'll PM you when I'm ready for your address.

:mug

tam that is so sweet of you sorry i didn;'t post it right after heathers got booted and took forever to get back on. i HATE dialup :lol:lol:lol i will send you both my addy when your ready for it thanks sooooomuch:hug:hug:hug

Thanks so much for letting me know, I'm so glad those colors will work. I am just finishing up some squares to send off for crochay's comfortghan and then i will get right to work on these. I will pm you as soon as they are ready to head your way.

Vicki, mine will be going out Wed, I have a nurses confrence tommorow, today, I need to be sleeping, lol, but rest assured, you will get it

HUGS

JoAnn

oh wow thats sooo awesome thank you all of you texas redhead got yours yesterday sorry didn't post was not feeling to good, but it is beautiful, you guys are the very best and she is going to love it:hug:hug:hug my friends are the best:manyheart:manyheart

Archived