Cat Clan Graphghan

LeslieG

I was fiddling around with my cross stitch design program and came up with this idea. As soon as I finish the umpteen things I have to do I'm going to give it a try. If anyone wants to try it I can e-mail a bigger chart.

Catgridforblanket.jpg?t=1205768262

Thanks for the compliment Maria. :hug

Donna, the idea :idea was to work it in single crochet or tunisian as a graphghan. Thanks to Cara's inspiration in the Crochet-A-Quilt CAL, I've also done some patterns for squares that she posted on her website.

Leslie

Thanks for the compliment Maria. :hug

Donna, the idea :idea was to work it in single crochet or tunisian as a graphghan. Thanks to Cara's inspiration in the Crochet-A-Quilt CAL, I've also done some patterns for squares that she posted on her website.

Leslie

You're welcome!

How many squares wide and high?

Thanks for all the kind words. :blush If I missed sending it to anyone so far e-mail me again. I think I've caught up with everyone.

Leslie

I didn't get a response to my PM. I'll PM you again with my email address. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous graph! Ellen

OMG What a beautiful graph!! My daughter and I are cat lovers!!:manyheart I would love to have your graph and perhaps intent once again to make ME an afghan. :yes I will pm you to see if you are still sharing it.. It is lovely!!:cat:cat:cat

Archived