The Big 4-0 isn't so bad!!

Well, today was it - the big 4-0! I've had a great day fishing and am about to hit the shower and spend some quality time with my latest doily. Hope everyone is doing good.

Hope to chat with you soon.:hug

I just turned 40 last month, and it wasnt as bad as I thought. I actually dont mind it!!! but then again, being pregnant helped me keep my mind off of it. :lol Enjoy it!!!! We will talk again at 50 :rofl

Hey, I was also 40 and pregnant. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. At the time my two other kids were 15 and 12 and a new baby girl. They were a great help. Now I am coming around on to the big 50. Good luck to you. Nancy

Ladies, the big 50 went by last year and I never even noticed. I feel pretty much the same as I did at 20. Only difference is I can't stay up all night and work all day any more. :lol Don't sweat the small stuff. Age is small stuff. DH and I pretty much ignore birthdays. ;)

I have to agree with LeslieG, the big 50 wasn't bad at all. (I can't stay up all night anymore either. Of course I don't really want to!)

Anyhow, happy belated birthday, Debbie, glad your day was a good one.

also happy birthday belated debbie, i wish i was 40 again too although for a diff reason was before i was hit and it changed my life for the worst :P:P:P happy day sweetie enjoy it

I will soon be 51, and 50 was bad but only because my husband is 4 1/2 years younger than I am and I always hate it until the 1st number in his age is the same as mine! Otherwise, I don't care how old I am.

Archived