I have declared today National JoAnn day....lol

Yeppers, National JoAnn , ME, day!!!! I am doing NOTHING today but sitting in my chair and crocheting!! Thats right, no house cleaning, no laundry, no cooking, take out please....yeppers, time for a day for just ME!!!!! Phone off the hook, hahaha work cant call me, hubby at work, kid at school and then work....yippie......

thats right, men can have all days sunday and saterdays to watch thier sports and such, so today is MY crochet day!!!!! I will even be shutting down the putor soon here to crochet away!!!

Yes, you too can declare a national your day, pick a day, and you can have it once a month if you want, heck, its your day!!!!

Join me!!

Hugs

JoAnn "Queen of the Day" :crocheting

Enjoy your day JoAnn. You sure can use it. Everyone needs just one day without being bugged by anyone. We need to rejuvinate (spelling?)

I remember a show called Queen:queen for a Day. That is you.:yay

That's a wonderful idea! Too often we get caught up with everyone else in our lives and do not do enough for ourselves. Have fun! I think it's important. I take one day each weekend [weather permitting] and take my son over to the school parking lot and we skate and I ride my bike for a few hours. That's MY time because I love spending time with my son and it is good exercise for me and I can actually skate now. I love it. Enjoy JoAnn day!!!!

Sounds GREAT!!!..Hope your enjoying your day...

I think we all need a National Day off to do our crafts, without laundry, cooking, work, children, husbands and the rest of the world.

Maybe next week, it will be National Linda day. Same kind of deal.

:manyheart

Well, Queen JoAnn ~ this is a great idea ~ and just to show you how connected we are, today is my birthday! :lol So, I'm joining you in doing exactly what I please. We were having a dinner party tonight here at Auntie's, but we are in the middle of being snowed in :eek so we cancelled it and will just do it another time. I'm getting off the computer soon and will go do some :crocheting crochet.

Joyce :hook

What a WONDERFUL day it was!! The crocheting, looking through patterns, NOT feeling guilty!!!! Pizza for supper!!! WOW!! I need this once a month for real!!

I can't tell wheat I got done though......shhhhhhhhh........its secret pal stuff

EVERYONE NEEDS one of these days!!!

I got a nice long hot bath in toooooooo:manyheart

Archived