February Charity Square-A-Long (February 15th - 18th)

LavenderBear

Hello! We are starting this month's Charity Square-A-Long tomorrow, so get your hooks, scissors, and yarn ready to go!! :hook

Remember, you can make squares of ANY size, ANY color, and for ANY charity of your choosing! :yes

So sign up and join us!! :yay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in, Suzanne, been looking for you and this thread, wasn't sure what week we did it. Think I'll work on my various squares for lapghans, but try to pick one to finish, like I did last month!

Deb

:blush:huh :confusedI am not sure I understand how to join this. I just crochet squares for any charity in any color any size and then what do I do?

Sorry, I am sure that is a stupid question but I just want to know before I join and commit and not understand what I am doing or what I am supposed to be doing. Don't want to be a :loser for not understanding :lol

it is really easy.. we make squares any size and color... then we use them for our favorite chariety... my squares I make into lapghans or babyghans and give them to nursing homes and hospitals.. the chariety is your own choice... we just post our total number for the weekend to see how many we made all together...

Well, it's Friday the 15th. I'm planning on making some green (St. Patrick's day) squares for Crafting for a Cause and if I have time, I want to make some more rectangles for Warm Up America. I guess it's time to start. Ready, set, go!:)

I have about 7 squares ( 6 inch) to bring me up to my total of 48 needed for Project Rest Assured for Camp Connect,then its on to 6-10 ( 6 ) blue squares for a lady in the charity folder looking for squares to make a lapghan for her dear friend

Looks like some of us have gotten started here - yeaaaaaaaaah! :cheerI am almost to that point, but I've been a busy GramMom these past few days taking of our 2 year old and 5 month old granddaughters full-time! I'll be crocheting away tonight once they are into their little beds "sweeping," as Violet says!

Let's go team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay

it is really easy.. we make squares any size and color... then we use them for our favorite chariety... my squares I make into lapghans or babyghans and give them to nursing homes and hospitals.. the chariety is your own choice... we just post our total number for the weekend to see how many we made all together...

Ok thanks!!!!!!! I am in then :cheer Guess I better get busy!!! My last class got cancelled today so I am going to get an early start, plus I plan on crocheting in between studying for the four tests I have next week. :yay Happy :crocheting to all!!!!

I've gotten 1 6inch square and a WUA rectangle done so far today. I had started on a 2nd WUA block but it's going to be too big for it so I'll have to turn it into a 12 incher for something else so still working on it. :)

Archived