February Charity Square-A-Long (February 15th - 18th)

LavenderBear

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in. I've got an 18" square preemie afghan almost done. It just needs the border. We're having company this weekend so not sure how many I'll get in, but will do my best.

Hello, everyone! I see some totals from yesterday already and am wondering how everyone is coming along?! You don't have to post until Monday night, but I LOVE to see how we're doing as we go if you'd like to share that with us! :yay

Violet (our granddaughter) says she is "having a play day" today - sounds like FUN to me (as long as I can crochet while we're playing, right? ;))!! JJ! She likes to "string" with me, so it's all GOOD! :manyheart

Friday I was working on knit dishcloths but....they were for charity ... and... they are square so I think they count :hook. I got 3 of them done. Yesterday I was making 6x9 rectangles and got 12 done so my total so far is 15.

Hope everyone has a relaxing :crocheting day today.

Hello, everyone! :hook Here we are almost finishing up our 3rd day of this month's round, and only one more day to go!! It's been a challenge to crochet in between our family being over and our grandbabies being in town still. But, I have been able to get a total of 37 squares done and hope to work some more tomorrow on them! Keep on telling us how you're coming along, and how about we share the color(s) we are making?! :yes Mine so far are from leftover yarn from my Dad's lapghan, with these colors being burgandy, navy blue, and hunter green!

Keep up the GREAT work!! :cheer

I finished my green combination squares for PRA,followed by the blue ones I promised to make,then it was on to maize and melon ( orange ) colored dish cloths.

and lastly today I'm starting on my pink combo squares for PRA's Camp Connect project

that brings my 3 day total to 30

I have crocheted 7 squares.

1 6" blue square

6 for the 6x9 rectangles for the Handmade Afghans Project for wounded soldiers (red, white, and blue).

Didn't get to crochet at all today :(. I have been studying for 2 tests that I have tomorrow. Maybe I will get to crochet some tomorrow in between classes.

My total for Sunday are: (1) 8" square and (20) 4.5" squares for a baby 'ghan. The running grand total = 32 (I think - it's way too early to do math!)

As for colors - the 8" squares are in shades of green and the baby squares are pink, green, and pink/green/white flowers. It will be adorable. It's for the March Charity Blitz. :)

My totals for Saturday and Sunday are ten 7" squares, three 12" squares for Love Afghans for Pine Ridge.

I have 48 grannies daughters for Circles of Hope.

Today I am working on the clutter in my house so I don't know how much crocheting I'll get done but I'll get as much done as possible.

My total for yesterday was 7 more 6 x 9 rectangles. The colors I was using were yellow, blue camo and blue. My total so far is 22.

I plan on getting some more done tonight :hook and will post my final total later.

Archived