February Charity Square-A-Long (February 15th - 18th)

LavenderBear

My total is 1 21 inch square preemie blanket, 1 22 inch square preemie blanket, and 25 3 inch squares which are being put together with 11 other squares for a third preemie blanket. The third is in pale blue, baby pink and white.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one 6 inch and one WUA block done today for a 4 day total of....

14 granny daughters

1 12 inch square

5 WUA blocks

3 6 inch squares

= 23 total squares. :D

WTG, everyone!!! :yay I'm just waiting on a few more totals and then I can add them up and post our GRAND TOTAL! My total was 43 squares, which happens to be my age! ;)

If you haven't posted your total yet, please do so ASAP! THANKS!!! :manyheart

I only got 5 squares made. We had a rather busy weekend and with a 4 month old I don't find a lot of free time to crochet. But I did try. Sorry ladies.

Don't be sorry!!!!! :eek If I had a 4 month old, I'd probably have to give up crocheting altogether! Some of us have more free time than others and every single thing made for charity is a special gift from the heart. :hug

Here are pictures of the three preemie blankets I completed this month. The green one is 22 inches square, the orange one is 21 inches square, and the blue, pink, and white one is 17 inches square.

DCP_1357.jpgDCP_1358.jpg

DCP_1359.jpg

I didn't realize we counted Monday as well, so I stopped counting. I mostly use this weekend to give myself a kick in the butt to finish a lapghan for charity. I have three more squares, to put it together and border it. I'll post a picture when it's done.

deb

Hello! We are only missing one person's totals, so this number may change just a bit! Here they are, so far, along with our Grand Totals for this round!! :manyheart:clap:yay

2kute - 14

Cherri - 45

hseger - 9 & 14 granny’s daughters

Miss Crochet - 24

KellyA - ??

Super Granny - 29

LavenderBear - 43

detroitdeb - 9

nana k - 10

pineknott - 35

ScoobyDoo0811 - 7

Wildflwr - 25

RusticOkie - 5

cshort - 6

melissacrochets - 18 & 49 granny’s daughters

busy-bee-lmt - 3 preemie blankets

Our Grand Totals are . . .

279 Squares!!! :cheer

63 Granny's Daughters!!! :cheer

3 Preemie Blankets!!! :cheer

WTG, everyone!!!! :ghug

Wow!!! :cheer We did great! :clap

I thought I'd share a picture of the babyghan I finished from some of the square I made this weekend. It's for the Charity Blitz for March. It's about 36" square. :)

Babyghan.jpg

That is just georgeous!!!!! do you have the pattern for this that I could find? Especially for the square with the flower looking design. I need to make a blanket for a new baby girl and this is just wonderful!!!!!!

Archived