Bratz Doll Clothes

fran

wow, those are wonderfull fran. Amber and Tiffy really liked em, to quote them "ohh cool, thats awsome" hehe :cheer

Those are brilliant ,what an inspiration I shall show MY 7.5yo daughter who also has lilbratz,I'll have to have a go as ''santa''.....!Gee thanks!:clap

Mind you must have been tiny...I have just bought the crochet for barbie book, for the 5yo I have but would prefer to make clothes for (both) their Lilydolls,they're nice and big!:cheer

• 1 year later...

Those are great!! Are these your patterns? or is there a place to get them? What size yarn/hook did you use? I used alot of 4 ply yarn, divided into 2 plies and an E or F hook (as for the yarn, I wanted to use what I had on hand:)). It's been a while since I made my outfits, but I think I'm going to make a new wardrobe for my daughters' bday!........................Lise

Oh I like them I made an outfit for the Bratz Big Babyz doll as well. My goddaughter has two of them over here and I felt they need clothes. I myself have the regular sized ones like that and I was thinking how and what should I make for them seeing as Lucy plays with them too. I love the blue pantssuit with what looks like stars on the leg. Is it a one piece or a top and bottom? Either way I like them all.

Those are great!! Are these your patterns? or is there a place to get them? What size yarn/hook did you use? I used alot of 4 ply yarn, divided into 2 plies and an E or F hook (as for the yarn, I wanted to use what I had on hand:)). It's been a while since I made my outfits, but I think I'm going to make a new wardrobe for my daughters' bday!........................Lise

I do the same thing, when I don't have thin enough yarn handy I will divide 4 ply into 2 ply...my hubby thinks I'm nuts lol

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just looked at the date of the thread...wow !!! I always thought these dolls were

juvenile delinquent dolls ....but these outfits make them look like they finished rehab!!! (lol).Great job on all the outfits :cheer

Archived