Hello from PA

Hello Everyone!

Wow! What a fun group of people here! I was in a 'swap group' from another site, and one of the ladies recommended checking this out, glad I did.

Would ya all like to know alittle about me? Of course ya would...lol...

My name is Clara, I'm 31 years old, married alittle over 2 years now, I have two children (boys...stepson is almost 7, and my little guy will be 2 soon). I am a stay at home mom/wife...and I tell ya, I am always busy...lol. I have been crocheting for about 8 years (honestly I can't remember the year I started, I have to think about where I was living when I did start, and add the years to that...lol.). :think

My Grandmother use to sit and crochet for hours, and I can remember watching her, she had passed away before she could ever teach me. And my Aunt had done alittle knitting, but she had said she wouldn't make a very good teacher, because she was a 'learn as you go' type of person. So, one day at the craft store, I saw a book, bought it, went home and taught myself to crochet. I haven't stopped since then!

I am playing with idea of leaning how to knit(I did try before, but just couldn't get it), I would like to make some sweaters. I know there are patterns for crochet sweaters, but I would like to knit one...or more..lol.:knit

Well...as you can see...I also enjoy 'talking'...lol..won't bore ya anymore today!

Welcome to a great group of friendly, fabulous crocheters! I taught myself to crochet and have just purchase needles to teach myself to knit (shhh - don't tell anyone!) :lol

Archived