crocheted barbie outfit

dennymare

WOW, Mary!!!!! That's sooooo beautiful!!!!! :manyheart I've never tried crocheting with sequins before.....did you string on the sequins first before crocheting them? What size thread did you use? You got more patience than I do! :cheer:clap:yay I think I'll go blind if I try your barbie outfit! :lol The sequins are so tiny!

Wow that really looks good, of course I am a sucker for the Barbie. :clap

I have been looking at that pattern, as my niece would like one. Where did you get the supplies? I have trouble getting the right size sequins and beads here.

I have been desperate enough to buy the kits, plus the dolls. Some are not to badly priced. If you have a place on the internet, that sells all, could you let me know?:think

Again, love the doll and the outfit, especially the color.:manyheart

Thanks everyone for your great comments.

Mary Jo: I get my sequins off the net at Cartwright's Sequins which has an amazing selection of sequins, You have to string them as they are loose but then I haven't found a source for strung sequins. I get my beads from my local bead shop and when I need nylon thread for an outfit there is an ebay store I order from.... Hope that helps and if you'd like the internet address for Cartwrights let me know.

Jaclim: I actually string the sequins onto the thread before I crochet.

Thanks again everyone.

Mary

• 4 weeks later...

Ohlala!!!!!!!!!! That is just beautiful. You did a marverlous job. I love the paradise patterns. I have made several for my granddaughters.

Yours turned out truly stunning and you should be so proud. :clap:yay:clap:yay:clap:yay:clap:yay:clap:yay

Archived