The Ultimate Book of Potholders CAL

knit knackack

The idea came up when I posted the pics of my chicken potholder that came out of this book. I would like to do several more from it and I'd love to see everyone else's work. Customize or stick to the pattern, let's do it together.

Here is the book I'm referring to:

th_200712261654_00094.jpg

But don't worry if you don't have it, we'd still love to see your "ultimate" potholder!:)

th_200712282312_00097.jpg

Here's who I have so far....Everyone please feel free to keep joining even as time goes on :hook I'm starting the cow potholder, hopefully you'll see it in a few days!

texasredhead

carousel

yarnjeannie

minwifeof4boys

LegalWoman17

aussie

oldbonboys

nici

unicorn37757

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The idea came up when I posted the pics of my chicken potholder that came out of this book. I would like to do several more from it and I'd love to see everyone else's work. Customize or stick to the pattern, let's do it together.

Here is the book I'm referring to:

th_200712261654_00094.jpg

But don't worry if you don't have it, we'd still love to see your "ultimate" potholder!:)

th_200712282312_00097.jpg

Here's who I have so far....Everyone please feel free to keep joining even as time goes on :hook I'm starting the cow potholder, hopefully you'll see it in a few days!

texasredhead

carousel

yarnjeannie

minwifeof4boys

LegalWoman17

:hook

Do any of the Australian girls know where this book is obtainable from in Oz??? It looks like one that I could definately use for lots of pressies, since I have a group of nieces who will all be leaving home in the next two years to attend uni, work etc.

Well, ladies, I have the front and back done for my first chicken. All that is left is the facial features and putting the two pieces together. Hope to have a picture very soon.

She's really a fun little girl to put together. :manyheart:manyheart:dance

Archived