2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on a great job crocheting! Using just the numbers posted in big, bold, colorful fonts, our group busted a net of 97 points this week. That's a lot of yarn! :cheer:clap:yay

Now on to the individual scores:

+42 Kelly A - GOLD MEDAL!

+33 angelfire - SILVER MEDAL!

+15 dragonpuck - BRONZE MEDAL!

+12 jeannie 1205

+12 Tia

+8 basjordan

+6 CLLinda

+5 appy lover

+4 Dreams of Yarn

+3 Ellie13

+1 Marzee

+1 Walker1021

-3 econ-nerd

-42 hseger Shoot the Moon!

:hug

Yes, by looking at the scores we had a great week. Only two not in the positives and the gold medal cancels out the Shoot the moon, lets give ourselves a hand

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I totally agree! Keep up the good work everyone!

:manyheart

Hello everyone,

I know I have been away for awhile now but I am back and ready to get rid of this beautiful yarn and make it into something special. I havent had a chance to crochet or pretty much anything else for a while. I have had a rough patch but I believe I am getting ready for a little bit of a break. :think Hope so anyway.

So I will post next sat. I havent bought, or used up anything since my last score so I guess I am good to go.

Talk to yall in a bit,

Carla

I finished up one skein of ILTY in soft pink on my baby blanket I am working on for my neighbor's baby on the way.

+2 already.

:manyheart

I rolled a skein into a ball +1 starting the week but I'm going to go to HL and buy my 1 skein of yarn with my coupon :lol I will try to be strong and resist all the yarn jumping in my basket while there.

That's beautiful Tia!

I went to HL yesterday and did real good. I got just the one skein for my coupon from there. Then I went to Wal-Mart and even though they still have some yarn left for clearance I only bought one ball of thread for a dollar. :yay

-4 with my positive 1 score and then I finished a skein yesterday so another +2 = -1 :yay

Archived