Nice to know people can be so Wonderful

Today I received a package in the mail. I must admit I was a bit overwhelmed when I opened it up. Some dear Friends had got together and made me an Afghan for Christmas. I was flaberghasted to say the least as I had no idea this was in the works.

They have been good friends through out this tough year for me and It really touched me that they would go to all the trouble to make this for me as a Christmas present. I will cherish it always. Thank you my friends. I know some of you are members here.... :hug and I definitely want you to know how much I love it.

This is the wonderful afghan I received.

th_MyafghanSC.jpg

Now when things are a bit overwhelming. I will go curl up under this afghan and remember their kindness. It has Marv's name on it also but I don't think he is going to get to use it too often.

Thank you my Friends once again. You are wonderful. We need a smilie for happy tears.......................

Wow that turned out great.

Hey maybe you and Marv can cuddle under it together.:hug

If anyone needs a hug after a tough year you do.:hook

Yes what a good excuse to cuddle up together. After all he has been here for me too.

Kathy, it is lovely, I hope it helps you when you need a hug.......I wish I had been able to contribute to it, but didn't know anything about it.... I would love to have returned some of the good will you have shared with me.

Merry Christmas my good friend!!!

Archived