Crochetville in the news again!

jimbo

Yup, right here in Spokane Wa! One of the reporters at our local newspaper went way out on a limb wrote an article about my blog. In the interview process, and in an attempt to become associated with some real class, I casually mentioned a link to this fine place. Actually I had lots of nice things to say about the 'Ville, like how its made up of only the nicest, most talented, generous, helpful, and drop dead good lookin folks around. Somehow that got edited.... but hay we take what we get, eh?

check it out at

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/txt/

Yea C'ville!!!

Thanks Wiz... and i thought it was nice that they added a little bit about the Traveling Hook. Even so, they could have at LEAST mentioned that in order to get into Crochetville, you have to be really good looking.

Wait a minit.... I"M in crochetville. Ok so you don't have to be so good looking.

Wow, that's really neat, Jimbo! Congrats on getting interviewed for your local paper! And thank you for talking about us! :hug

You look perfectly handsome to me in the photo they took for the article!

:manyheart Love the article - but really!

On the blog Price uploads photos, posts comments and promotes a lively discussion on topics related to knitting

Knitting? with crochet hooks????

:lol:hook:devil

:manyheart Love the article - but really!

Knitting? with crochet hooks????

:lol:hook:devil

heh.... well you can take them to the hook, but you can't make'em crochet

Jim,

That was a great article except for one sentence: ".... On the blog Price uploads photos, posts comments and promotes a lively discussion on topics related to knitting. ...." :eek:eek

(Note to reporter: two needles = knitting; one :hook = :crocheting.)

Oh, well, I enjoyed 99.9% of the article anyway (:rofl)!

Oh my gosh, what a great article! Thanks for mentioning the Ville, Jimbo! I have somehow managed to miss BOTH of the traveling hook signups, but someday I'll show up here at the right time and be able to be part of it. :)

I yelled at the computer screen, "KNITTING?" when I read that part...but the rest of the article mentioned crocheting like it was suppose to.

Great article and like I said in my comment, you're getting to be quite the celeb Jimbo!!!!! Congrats.

Archived