The coolest thing

wiz3283

:clapI just received the coolest present I ever got. One of the ladies in my local knitting and crochet group made each of us a very cute orniment for Christmas. The pictures didn't come out so good and don't show just how cute this really is but I will share anyway. It is a little knittng basket she made in miniture . It has 3 skeins of yarn and a pair of knitting needles she made from toothpicks. She even printed of mini LB lables for the yarn! What do you think? I just LOVE it. :c9:manyheart

Clickable

th_IM000893.jpg

th_IM000892.jpg

th_IM000891.jpg

Lovely. Reminds me of the ones in walnuts shells that were popular a few years ago. Half a walnut shell with a few balls of yarn and a couple of glass headed pins for the needles. I think we glued a fancy thread across to make a handle. Zaraliz

That is so cool! I love hand made ornies...they are the only ones on my tree this yr. I seem to remember that one on the LB site too...I HAVE to make a crochet one now. :cheer

edit: Found it! A little different but similar & has the miniature labels to print as well as directions for making the ornie in crochet. There is another one for knitting as well.

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/craft-yarnOrnamentCrochet.html

That is so cool! I love hand made ornies...they are the only ones on my tree this yr. I seem to remember that one on the LB site too...I HAVE to make a crochet one now. :cheer

edit: Found it! A little different but similar & has the miniature labels to print as well as directions for making the ornie in crochet. There is another one for knitting as well.

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/craft-yarnOrnamentCrochet.html

thanks for sharing this!! I have a couple of special ladies I would like to make one for!

Archived