Fluffy Pink Shrug Schematics

mrs who

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, I know this is a very old post, but I am new here and I would love to try this pattern. But, the pictures do not show up in the first post. All I get are those darn red x's. Wondering if someone could repost the pics?? Thank you so much!

Debby

• 5 weeks later...
I'm having the same problem as Debbie.:think All I'm getting are those darn red X's. I'm searching for a shrug for my daughter for her birthday in March. Everyone is raving about this and I WANT TO SEE :(Can anyone help with the pics?

Post #131

Hey robinleigh, I don't think we are going to have much luck with this. I just looked and the person who started this thread hasn't post since june. Maybe she is no longer a member.

Pauline, Thank you, but we were looking for the pics from the original post that "diagram" how to actually make/measure for this shrug.

Debby

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ,

I am so happy to find this pattern, i have been searching for a crocheted shrug pattern, found so many knit ones but wanted crochet pattern.

what does this mean? "Alllll the way around the widest part of the arm: A"

I want tomake a shrug from elbow to elbow, sorry for such a stupid doubt but i am confused ( i am awake from 2 am midnight:( )

Is it the upperarms circular measurement? the sleeves opening measurement?

Can you please help!

thanks,

Nila

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found the link to this pattern on Ravelry. But the photos no longer show up, I just got little x's where they should be. Are the photos still available? Thanks.

I have the origonal pictures and the pattern. The arm measurments are the upper arm measurments where you arm is the fatest. The shrug should look like a big cylendar when you sew it together with a open area where you insert your arms. You crochet around that circular opening to make the ruffely part. I don't have a scanner and I am not computer saavy otherwise I would show you. I am making my second one, they look different depending on what you do with them. Imag0043.jpg

Here is my first. It's m uch different than others, I made the sleeves seperate and angel sleeves and didn't put the ruffle part around the neck.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone have the original pictures that were in the first post? I am a visual learner as well and need step by step directions on how to do this and I would LOVE to make this but I can't visually see it.

Does anyone else have step by step pictures??:think

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've now made 4 of these for my daughter and some of her friends. I'm now making one for myself.

It's a simple, easy to follow pattern, which I love! I have a hard time following patterns sometimes...

post-34091-135897503742_thumb.jpg

post-34091-135897503746_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

I've been wanting to make one for myself and this is a very big help. But I couldn't open any of the links. Is there a way to pm me the pics? It'll be a big help to be able to see what it is. Thanks alot for your help.

Archived