Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

17 hats done so far. I wanted to have 25 by now, but I've been s-l-o-w.

Way to go Cris. :cheer Thanks :hug

judianne, don't feel bad. There's always next month.:yes

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a Friendly Reminder ~

The month is just about over and those cutey patooty hats will be on their way to 2kute so when you get ready to send to 2kute, please remember to PM me with your totals.

I hope everyone is geared up for April's Charity! It's for Spot's Blanket and the sponsor for April is ThatThunderbird. She will be along soon to give us some details about the charity and what is needed, special instructions, etc.

And last but certainly not least - the awesome Minwife4boys is the April Charity Coordinator. So glad that you're feeling up to it Minwife! So glad to have you back!!

Hello All!!! I am deeply touched to see Spot's Blanket up for April. Basically the goal of Spot's Blanket is to provide "spots" for the homeless dogs at our local pound in Spot's name.

The blankets can be sized for puppies to large (think doberman size) dogs. I have made and taken in blankets that are square and blankets that are round. Just try to keep in mind doggie nails when you are making them!

I will be providing a P.O. Box for deliveries and feel free to check out http://www.spotsblanket.com for anything else.

Please contact me by pm if you have any questions and I'll do my best to get back with you quickly.

Again; thank you so much for caring about these animals! I am so touched to be a part of such a caring group.

Amanda

2kute, I just returned from the post office. I mailed out 20 baby hats for the March charity. This is my first time to participate in a monthly blitz and it was fun. I didn't wait until the end of the month because I knew I was heading out to the post office today.

I have also finished my first "cat mat" for April. I call it that because my cat keeps sitting on it. Don't worry, 2kute, the kitty wasn't anywhere near the baby hats. LOL

2kute, I just returned from the post office. I mailed out 20 baby hats for the March charity. This is my first time to participate in a monthly blitz and it was fun. I didn't wait until the end of the month because I knew I was heading out to the post office today.

I have also finished my first "cat mat" for April. I call it that because my cat keeps sitting on it. Don't worry, 2kute, the kitty wasn't anywhere near the baby hats. LOL

thank you so much... :hug

my son's kitty and my puppy love those mats. I made one for each but still, when I am crocheting them, they come hang out with me :lol

Update: Here is a link to the totals for our March Blitz:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1214326&postcount=8

Please remember to PM 2kute for her address and PM me with your totals.

Thanks to all for your generosity and unconditional kindness! :manyheart

Here's pic of what I am sending out Monday. First time I have participated and really enjoyed making the hats. Going to try squares for May!

th_P3290002.jpg

I got a package from Sissie44 yesterday and packages from Lora(number?) and TeaLady.

Adorable hats :clap :clap Thank you so much.

Lemme tell you guys something: these ladies know how to pack. I got this envelope and thought, 10-12 hats, ripped it open and hats and even a blanket came out :eek I dunno how to pack like that :lol:P

Archived