Grandma's Squares.

Awhile back I had posted that my cousin was going to give me some squares our Grandma had made many years ago. (She's been gone about 15 years or more) She had been storing them and didn't know what to make of them. I thought they would be granny squares. They finally came and were NOT granny squares. My dilema is that there are 19 squares in a square motif blocks made of 3 different color combo's. Enough for a small throw with one left over!:lol I guess Grandma was using up scraps. She had to keep crocheting so her arthritic hands would keep moving! I guess I will use them as a lapghan or throw.

On another note, I had a animal communicator tell me I had 2 granmother spirits around me. If Grandma is hanging around maybe I'll wait till she tells me what to make!

crochetprojects014.jpg

Should I join them using a brown like the squares or use a completly new color?

You could use the extra square as the pocket part of a Quillow... or are they chrillos when crocheted? :rofl

I agree that you should use a brown to join them, I would use the SC on the front side to "frame" each square.

I think the brown would be the best, I was thinking you could put a pocket on the throw kinda like the lapghans. to hold the remote, or stitching tools while being warm and cuddly under it.

Archived