Anyone wanna contribute a square?~It's a wrap! ~see last post

Titus2woman

HEATHER! I didn't realize you'd shared a pattern here~WOOHOOO!

lewlie108, in the afghans I've seen there have been different types of squares. As long as they are six inch, you're fine! So glad to have you join in~OH I am *EXCITED!* It is SO NEAT to see Shelly pursue an idea and have such a great response~I am inspired! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished 3 sqares on our drive to Savannah yesterday. I've got a total of 7 now. We'll be driving on down to Disney tomorrow so I'm sure I'll get a few more completed then again on our return trip. I'll mail them out once we return home.

count me in... are we definitly doing this yet.. if so, do i send them to you or to her. i have several already made. i know how much this would mean to someone, since my own 16 month old just was released to a hotel near the hospital after undergoing a bone marrow transplant.

I sent some in earlier, and, it is cool to see them up on the website lol. :) I plan on making more as I get more scrap yarn. You know, that last bit of the skein of yarn, that you make into a ball that fits in your hand? Those little balls are perfect for this project. :)

Victoria

• 2 weeks later...

so glad I ran across this thread! I have been trying to figure out how to use up my leftover yarn so I will have room to buy more and what better way than to make squares for a great cause.I am also in Texas, thanks for posting.

P.S. I am also going to post about it on my blog..if thats okay.

I don't know if my blog gets any real traffic but it is worth a shot for the cause.

Archived