Anyone wanna contribute a square?~It's a wrap! ~see last post

Titus2woman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to donate squares if they are still needed. I am new to making granny squares but I will do my best. Do I have to send a tag with them?

Share A Square is winding down. Shelly, the organizer, is asking that anyone who has already made squares send them - NOW.

There are other charities that accept squares - check out the other listings in the charity section. Your contribution would be appreciated!!

Sorry for the delay but I had to wait until payday to send my squares off.

I will be putting my 78 squares in the mail tomorrow as soon as I get off work.:cheer

Thank you for getting them in the mail today - Shelly, the SAS organizer, will appreciate having the squares NOW so she can complete the last of the kits. :clap

• 2 weeks later...

:tyThank you to everyone who sent Shelly squares for

Share A Square

Today she posted this message on the (new) website:

"As for squares: STOP! Barring a catastrophe, or another afghan going AWOL, we have enough to do the job. I surely do appreciate all the hard work you have done. NOW, we just have to get them put together! We will. And, I’ll show you the afghans as they come in."

check out the website at: http://thiseclecticlife.com/shareasquare/

Any other charity out there that takes 6 inch squares? :think

Someone else had posted earlier on this thread that they were starting a project - you might look at the old posts.

I'll put a plug in here for the project I run - The Handmade Afghans to Thank Our Armed Forces Project (see links below).

We use 6" x 9" acrylic rectangles if you are interested drop me a note.

• 4 months later...

Archived