Dubbie the House Elf

Tampa Guy

Dobby’s other Brother Dubbie....lol

DobbysotherBrotherDubbietheHouseElf.jpg

Life with Tampa Doll is a life full of surprises. A few days ago I see her with tears in her eyes while reading the last Harry Potter Book. I asked her “well who did they bump off now “ She said “the house Elf Dobby and it’s the only one who made me cry.”

I replied “well why don’t we have a House Elf?”

So I wake up this Sunday morning and go to my back room (computer, cigar emporium..lol) and who is sitting at the desk to say “Hi I’m Dubbie.....Dobby’s other Brother.

He makes me smile and that makes Tampa Doll smile...lol th_medDobbysotherbrotherDubbie.gif(clickable)

Well John, he is so wonderful. Mary Jo did a fantastic job on him. :yes I think he fits right into your computer room. Now don't make him work too hard though. These house elf's deserve some respect you know....... :D

Mary Jo wasn't the only one to cry at that part of the book. It touched a lot of us that way.

WOW she did an AWESOME job on the elf! it amazes me how she can do all these things 1)so quickly and 2)without you knowing! seems to me that she is a little elf herself!!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol

Dobby is one of my favorite characters! His brother looks great!

FANTASTIC Dobby! My little boy just flipped out completely. He and I are big Harry Potter fans. I haven't told him about Dobby. He is only 5 and I have only read him the first two books so far, but he has seen the first four movies. Dobby is one of his favorite characters. GREAT Job on that!

:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

Thought I would answer some questions on Dubby. John (Tampa Guy) doesn't really know what is on my hook most of the time. He just knows the colors, books and type of yarn changes when I am working. He usually waits till I am done, then finds out what it is.

now as for the nose. I took the nose of this witch

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=891466&postcount=1

and turned it upside down.

This was made with size 30 thread for the doll and size 5 perle cotton for the outfit. He was fun to make, but he will be one of a kind.:hook

Archived