I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afternoon Ladies

Here is what i have so far...the colors are alittle off since it seems i can only use a few of mine :think

The tree will be brown of course and the leaves will be a few fall colors...Now my question to you ladies is should i color in the background or leave it white??Do you think its to big??:think

pumpkitty239.jpg

This is one with border!!

pumpkitty23.gif

Please feel free to give me advise!!!

Shaylen - WOW!!! You have got a serious knack for this!! Excellent job! Yeah it will probably be on the large side but WOW!! I'd either leave the backgroud white or use an off white. :yes

Background wise, It can be light skyblue, or midnight blue if tree is brown, and cat's fur constrast color, like light gray.

I love the contrast between the light gray and a midnight blue:hook ...not that I have time to make one - yet. :devil

Ok how is this...its alot smaller so i should be able to do that one :lol I would like to have it done by Oct so it can hang on the wall for Holloween...then i can do one for Christmas :D

leaf.jpg

So what changes should i make??

Shay

Could you show what it'd look like with a kinda grey-blue background ( not real dark ,just kinda like it looks in the fall... leave out the leaves and put maybe an orange or yellow border around it ?

If it's too much bother, you don't have to, I just wondered how it'd look with just the pumpkin and kitty as the main 2 things and a colored background.

I'm real excited! I finally figured out how to do these graphs in paint! :lol I played around with it a little last night but probably won't do much till next week.

Archived