Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal - bring the family and they can visit the Strasburg Railroad, and the Railroad museum. Or the millions of other things in the area.

All right Girls! I am done with my rounds! I am making my notes in the journel and typing up my portion of what I did. I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. But I am ready to send it on to the next person!

Suzan

th_100_3263.jpg

th_100_3261.jpg

here are my pictures. i added the yellow.

Hi all!

I've been lurking in here off and on since you started this CAL, and I want to tell you what a wonderful job you all are doing on this. It is a truly beautiful and unique work of art! BRAVO! :clap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suzan - I am sorry it has taken so long. I am trying to get ahold of the next people in line, and no one seem around.

It looks like we're on to ROUND TWO - is there anyone else who wants to sign up before I send this back out? I only have three more people listed, then back to me... let me know by Sunday 6/1 if you'd like to join in again (or for the first time - see rules in post 1)

:D

K~

If we don't have a lot of volunteers for round 2, can we keep the ghan a little longer per person to have time to add more rows??

I wish I could join round 2, but I'm not sure I can afford the postage expense at this time.

OK, I have had no more new inquiries to sign up, so it's Judy, Ada and Tigger's Mama that are left.

Judy and Ada -

Who would like this first?

Tigger's Mama

Did you send me your address, phone number and email in a PM? I can't find it, so could you resend it if you did?

Archived