Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting with the blanket tomorrow. Been a lot going on here.... I found my dad and talked to him for the first time in 9 years. He finally knows I'm married and have 3 kids... gee miss a decade miss a lot. Anyway, I'll work on it some and give tm a call and have her come get it :)

Hello,

I've been lurking around this CAL, hoping I'll magically have the history requirements met so that I can join. I think the afghan is looking beautiful! Also, I haven't seen any jokes in awhile so I thought I'd contribute.

What did the man say when he saw three holes in the ground?

"Well, well,well"

Hee hee! I love that one!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the blanket! Ada sent it over to me by way of a mutual friend, but there's a problem. She didn't send the book. I called her and she said that she would get it to me, but still nothing. Saw her at church this past weekend but she left before I had a chance to talk to her. I'm going to work on the blanket and keep trying to get hold of her. Hopefully I can send the blanket out to the next person soon.

I'm going to be busy this weekend but I'll try to post a picture next week. The blanket isn't big enough to fit a twin size bed yet, how big do you want it to be?

Archived