Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just coming in to see where this is at, I thought it was on it's way here a while back, but I haven't gotten it, hope everything is ok.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what I know: Suzan hasn't been on the 'Ville since May. I have tried calling her, but it gives me a busy signal that sounds more like a disconnected line, but I don't get any message. So, last week I mailed her a note to see if everything is OK, and gave her Ada's address to mail the package to. I know Suzan was done with the afghan and had it all boxed up to go, but we had to change the address on her. I am not sure what her status is right now, I hope we'll see or hear from her or the afghan soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Krystal is away on vacation....I'll see if I have Suzan's addy (she was a SP last year, so I might still have it)...though I see K mailed a note to her already....I guess we should wait :<(

• 3 weeks later...

There was no reply to the note, and I *just* called the phone number I have for her yesterday - I got the same "fast busy" signal that indicated to me the phone is disconnected.

However, I just realized that she lives in Erie, PA and I am going to Erie this weekend for a wedding. I am just going to show up on her doorstop and see if I can find anything out. Perhaps she is ill, or has a life crisis going on - maybe someone there can fill me in to where I can find her. :shrug HB (DH) has already agreed that we will go. I'll let you all know what happens next Monday.

:cheer I just got ahold of Suzan!!! She's had a lot going on in life, which is why she disappeared, but she had Ada's old address, so the box came back to her. She's going to send it out ASAP with the new address!!!

:woo

:yay:yay:yay

• 3 weeks later...

Archived