Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As men will.)

Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00......on one condition."

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said.........

"Clean my house." hilight!

You are so-o-o-o-o bad. LOL!

Well anytime you want to come down just let me know what kind of tea you like :hug

nah, I won't keep the blanket, I'd love to have you visit krystal, but not if it's in the "hunt you down and come and get you" kind of way....

OMG i'm picturing the crochetville mafia... you spot them by their fat-bottom bags and matching one skein scarves and know for sure they could fit a body in that WIP tote... :rofl

You've got me scared to go outside Ada, not if there's mafia like that wandering around our town.

the blanket has left selinsgrove. i sent it on to suzan this afternoon!!! the dc number is : 0306 1070 0003 3136 4519 :cheer have fun!!!

Hi betty, I'm right here in coal township, or if you rather "shamokin"

you are only about 30 mins from me.........I know of the Ben Franklins in Milton...{I went there for a bit (4 hours) about a month ago....}I had a blast lol anyhow......anytime you want to go and do something {especially shopping up towards Wilkesbarre} let me know and we'll see what we can do ..........I'm a school bus driver with a 14 year old and a hubby with wierd hours but I'm sure I can find a way around all of that lol..........:hug

i also wanted to compliment you ladies on how wonderful the blanket is looking, I'm beginning to think maybe I shouldnt join in after all, my stitching is nill compared to everyone elses....

All Right!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the blanket yesterday. And I have to say ladies, the pics do NOT do it justice. It is beautiful! I had it at work with me, and 2 ladies there loved it. they asked me what it would take to get a blanket like that for themselves! LOL

Suzan

All Right!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the blanket yesterday. And I have to say ladies, the pics do NOT do it justice. It is beautiful! I had it at work with me, and 2 ladies there loved it. they asked me what it would take to get a blanket like that for themselves! LOL

Suzan

I totally agree that the pictures don't do it justice, not even a little!

And tell your friends at work... it takes a village of crazed crocheters and a lot of patience and waiting to get a blanket like that... oh and luck of the draw when it's all over, :rofl

I'm curious how the blanket is doing and thought maybe a joke would get me an answer :)

-----------------------------------------

God created the dog and said:

'Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years.'

The dog said: 'That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?'

So God agreed.

God created the monkey and said: 'Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span.'

The monkey said: 'Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?'

And God agreed.

God created the cow and said:

'You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years.'

The cow said: 'That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?'

And God agreed again.

God created man and said:

'Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years.'

But man said: 'Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten

the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?'

'Okay,' said God, 'You asked for it.'

So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl

Attention PA'ers .... yea new word, means if u live in PA, lol

We were talking about all taking a trip together to Lancaster, and I had an idea...

I was looking at shopcaron.com and they have 1lb bags of mill ends for $3.49... but they are $2.99 if you buy 24 or more... so I was thinking... if we all made 1 order near the time we are going to go to Lancaster.... then we could get the $2.99 price and split the shipping so we don't lose the bargain price and I could bring it all with me when we go...

If anyone else is interested let me know and when we set a date for the Lancaster trip we'll decide when the order needs to be placed by and what not... What do you all think???

I'm definitely up for a Lancaster trip... just gotta know 3 weeks in advance depending on what day of the week it is, so I can request off of work.

About the yarn, not too sure about that just yet. I've still gotta go through all the yarn I've got here and get it organized then I can decide if I should get more!

Archived