Keep us in stitches CAL!!! --> Looking for Round Two Volunteers!

Krystal16

So I sat and crocheted some more feeling peaceful (kids were inside with hubby) and here's the latest picture of our beloved ghan, I added 2 rows using victorian Rose.....

th_DSC01050.jpg

:hook

tigger's mama here is the pic of the ghan as it was when i sent it on to bettycrackpot

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's always ACMoore, just north of Bloomsburg up in Wilkes Barre. We also have a JoAnne's fabrics and Michael's. We have an Ollie's here too, they have good deals on yarn. Wilkes Barre is maybe 30 - 40 minutes drive from Bloomsburg.

i know, we were just trying to meet in the middle. so no one has to do ALL the driving.

i am trying to get this done ASAP, i am hoping to have it out this friday, but if not, it will be next friday. (sorry, i only have a car on fridays....)

I'm not in this Cal but I figured I would pipe in, I live in PA too. about 45-60 min north of Pittsburgh depending on the traffic in Beaver, Beaver County. I am also a SAHM to a soon to be 2yr old in may. I would love to get together with someone and crochet or just gab

Ollie's is awesome! Well, I've only been there once, but they had many good deals.

I love my local ollie's have gotten some great yarns for very cheap there. Lion Suede for 0.99/skein, and it's so good to work with, it's sooo soft.

Krystal I made Dot's Ditty BAg and other purses with the suede, crayon box holders for my kids and such... and i'm bad nope no pics, but i love the bags with it. :)

I also made a couple bags with the lion suede. I put pics of them in previous posts. I also made myself a hat and scarf in cocoa last winter. I love the feel of it. So many things you can make with it, just let you imagination soar!

th_100_3263.jpg

th_100_3261.jpg

here are my pictures. i added the yellow.

Looks better and better every time I see it!

Wonderful work everyone!

Archived