Charity Items

kat

I just couldn't wait! I am so excited about making these for the preemies in our local NICU.

This is what I have made so far with the yarn that Jessica, aka: sjkmaurice, was so very nice to send me for making charity items.

This is a little girl's going home outfit:

th_100_0704.jpg

A little boy's onsie (still needs buttons)

th_100_0706.jpg

Everything so far

th_100_0707.jpg

Can't wait to get more done!

Those are lovely! I still haven't found out if the lcoal hospitals here are open to these kind of donations. The recipients will be very lucky!

Bec:D

Thanks to all of you for the nice comments! I loved the little hat the best. I still have some yarn and I am excited to make more things. The hospital here is great and they love getting the items to give to the families. They said it means a great deal to them. I volunteer with our local Children's Miracle Network, so I get to see some of these babies as they grow and it is wonderful.

Those things are just lovely, I love that poncho. I'm thinking about making a onsie for the lady I'm doing a baby blanket for, still haven't decided but the one you did makes the decision to do one closer than not ;):yay

:frog

Kat, those are great! :clap All so cute, but I would like to know the pattern for making the onsies

Shari,

I got the pattern from this site:

http://pantherdragon.bravepages.com/all-in-one.html

I must tell you, it is for a tiny preemie. Maybe you can adjust it for a full term baby. It was really easy to make. If you need a pattern for a bigger one, let me know and I will try and help you find one, as I believe I have seen one somewhere before. Good luck!

Archived