• BRIGHT RED
    • SAGE GREEN
    • YELLOW
    • white
    • light blue
    • lime green
    • other (please specifiy)

Question

As we all know, you guys voted on my poll and now I will be making up patterns for a fairy and koala. I know what colors to make my koala, but what about my fairy? I need YOU to help me, so vote twice on my poll for the colors.

The 1st 4 colors sre for the dress.

The 2nd 4 colors are for the wings. PLEASE VOTE ONCE IN EACH SECTION!

22 answers to this question

I debated on the purple dress, but voted for a sage green dress and white wings. I think lots of color combos would work well. Someone mentioned the purple dress with light yellow wings, and I'm not really a fan of yellow, but that sounds really cute. :) I also think a dress in a darker tone with lighter wings would look good... Example: a medium blue dress (think cornflower/country blue) with very light blue wings.

Good luck! I can't wait to see what you decide! :hook

I did my daughters nursery in the Neverland Fairies from the Disney fairy collection. If you need anyhelp with color matching and deciding fairy coloring I would strongly suggest checking out Disney Fairies: The quest for the ( I cant remember if it is the golden or the blue) egg.... the art work is excellent

I think of fairies with multi colors of pinks to purples to blues and greens... like pink wings going to a darker pink and dress going from purple to blue to green... but then I don't have to create it!

When I think of fairies, the colors that come to my mind is pink for the dress and white for the wings.

Archived