Fun(ky) Bags

lacy lucy

I had loads of fun making these three bags.

The spiral bag pattern is from craftbits and I was pointed to it by a post by Jo Ann.

The fish bag ( I luuuv it as do all kids that see it :D ) is from Oldbaglady's pattern.

The hello kitty purse is a teeny little coin purse that I love to bits.

I totally enjoyed making these three :D These lil guys are not very photogenic ( yeah right, I'm not really a great photographer either :D ) , but here they are , warts and all :D :

spiralbagresized.jpg

hellokittypurse.jpg

fishbagresized.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

I love the Hello Kitty purse.....where did you find the pattern? My daughter would love this. Nice Job!!!!:cheer

GREAT job! I LOVE the "Hello Kitty" and my best friend's great granddaughter would just flip if I did one for her. The fish bag is on my list of bags to do, and the spiral is so different...it is me for sure. Thank you for sharing and hope that link for "Hello Kitty" shows up....:)

MaggieTee

Thanks everyone ! :)

The hello kitty coin purse pattern with me is in a word document format . Neither the designer's name nor a link to the original web site is there in the part that I copy-pasted :( Not even the original picture of the purse is there in the document that I have with me. The only extra bit of info other than the pattern proper is where the designer says she made it for her dottie who loves hello kitty. I wish I could help, but ... :(

Here's naidas hello kitty purse pattern. It's cute. http://naidascrochet.tripod.com/patterns/hellokitty.html

For the hello kitty lovers:

A hello kitty stuffed animal thing. :think:U Needs the little flower though to add some color. I might have to try this pattern some time.

http://extrastellar.net/cjshellokittycrochetpattern.html

Archived