What a great day

Just had to share the wonderful day I had with a new member from here at the ville. A day filled with lots of crochet talk, and a little yarn and pattern shopping. Betty233 is a new member here, from Mesa, AZ. When she joined here just a little bit ago she saw I was from Newville. Amazing enough she was coming in for summer to see her son and daughter who live about 10 mins from me. My DH treated us to lunch, then took us to Michaels, and Ollies. I will be going back up to see her several times this summer, to do some crocheting together. The picture is taken at her sons, you can see we will have beautiful scenery to enjoy while we crochet.

AND THIS LOVELY DAY WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF NOT FOR THE FABULOUS CROCHETVILLE.

clickable

th_DSCN1395.jpg

i'm the doofus one in the green, Betty is in the red

That does sound like a great day! What's Olliles? Your LYS?

I'm jealous - one of these days I'm going to have to try to find members in the Denver/North area . . . .

That does sound like a great day! What's Olliles? Your LYS?

I'm jealous - one of these days I'm going to have to try to find members in the Denver/North area . . . .

I wish I had some local crochetville members nearby. I think I am the only one in our small town that crochets!!! Thanks for sharing!

Crocus58...

Here is a link for Ollies...they sometimes have yarn...but they are not a lys. They are more like...Big Lots.

http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/

Archived