Stash Attack

I found this while looking for something quite unrelated but it sure is funny! Titled "When the Stash Attacks: Creative Techniques for Concealing Your Yarns" it's worth the read for a good giggle! http://knittersreview.com/article_how_to.asp?article=/review/profile/040108_a.asp

That's a good one. Thanks for sharing.

I work as a preschool teacher and for the summer, the place is closed. So I bought some extra yarn and stored it in my cabinet at work. Don't tell my husband.:lol

I was also thinking of getting rid of all the stuff in the china cabinet and replacing it with yarn, but I think he would notice, especially when the holidays rolled around.:lol

:manyheart

Hilarious, thanks for a much needed laugh!!!:lol

I did share some with my hubby, but considering we don't have much freezer space or a dead appliance...well my hiding spots (if it gets there) will be safe :) As it is what I have (most of it has plans for use as soon as I finish one project I start a new one...which reminds me I need to update my wip's :hook )

Also got a kick out of it because a co-worker has already stored some yarn a neighbor gave her in a suitcase:yes

:laughroll:rofl

Oh wow! I read a couple to my hubby. He laughed, because I've actually used the luggage one, but told him... Hey, they're just taking up space anyway, right? Hehe, wow... That's really funny! Thanks for posting!

Victoria

:rofl :rofl The hiding places seem to be endless for the devious!:devil

I currently have a dead side-by-side fridge and a stove in my garage! Guess I better not use them though, I keep nagging him to get rid of them. It would be just my luck that I would stash yarn and then find he finally did get rid of them!:eek

:rofl :rofl The hiding places seem to be endless for the devious!:devil

I currently have a dead side-by-side fridge and a stove in my garage! Guess I better not use them though, I keep nagging him to get rid of them. It would be just my luck that I would stash yarn and then find he finally did get rid of them!:eek

I had to laugh at this one, I have a dh like that too. maybe I should mention filling "his" closet with yarn if he doesnt install the shelves and get his belongings in there and out of sight. That might motivate him!!!

Archived