More letter pillows

flyinghooks

There's nothing like the feeling of making your kids really happy and knowing they really appreciate something you've done. I finished stuffing and slipstitching the X late Monday night and left the pillows laid out on my son's floor when I went to sleep. I woke up at 6am to a hug and a big grinning face on my 7 yo, " You finished my letters, Mom, Thank you , I love you!" Then he skipped back out of my room... too cute!

My son's A L E X pillows are now finished as well. (clickable)

533207722_7651924fe7_m.jpg

Here's the blog post with pattern links and details etc...

I like the color you used on your pillows:clap !! What color is it?? I was downloading some of the letters last night.. I was thinking of allllllll the grandkids that would like these pillows, plus some nieces and nephews. So far the longest name is my stepgrandson--Sebastian:eek . Then I thought I could just make his initials, WRONG--his initials are S.O.B.(his father has a warped sense of humour), so for now, maybe I'll put him at the end of my list:lol !! It was so nice to read how your son really appreciated his gift from you:manyheart !!!!

I like the color you used on your pillows:clap !! What color is it?? ...........It was so nice to read how your son really appreciated his gift from you:manyheart !!!!

The color is Blueberry Pie - Red Heart Super Saver.

You can't tell in the pictures but the back is Soft Navy and then slip stitched in Soft Navy.

Yeah I just love how happy he was. :manyheart

I've made cloth letter pillows before a Z O E for my niece. I think she was 2 when I made them. I may have to try crochetting some letters now... hmm... the posibilities....

Your's look great, no wonder Alex was thirlled. :)

Archived