Sunbonnet Sue

matyson5

This is not an afghan yet, but i was just so proud of my first block I had to share it with everyone....I followed a graph for the first time....alot easier than I thought it would be

th_IMG_0627.jpg

Great job on your first square, it looks perfect. I made this afghan a couple of years ago, and it is soo cute. Good Luck and keep up the good work.

This is not an afghan yet, but i was just so proud of my first block I had to share it with everyone....I followed a graph for the first time....alot easier than I thought it would be

th_IMG_0627.jpg

That is adorable! You've inspired me to try a graph pattern. :manyheart

Oh that is amazing I have never seen anything like it. I had not realised crochet could be so versatile. Do you follow a chart like with cross stitch pattern? Lovely work! I must do a google search and see if I can find out how this is done.:hook

th_IMG_0627.jpg

I made a graph once I found a pic, and I am going to give this a go...I joined the Tunisian CAL on here(starts July 15th), and I have an idea for colors. Thanks for sharing your creation, and inspiring me!

Archived