Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

OH NO! It's coming to me ALREADY?? I'm not ready!!

Guess I better get a move on! I've starting to get really excited!

:clap:cheer Amy's gonna get the hook! :clap:cheer

:clap:cheer Amy's gonna get the hook! :clap:cheer

:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey LoOpY! You coming to summer camp?

Oh, ClUlEsS, thank you for asking. You're so sweet. Of course, I know you just wanna pick on me and last summer you guys kept upsetting me by getting my username wrong :tryme and I see you remembered. :rofl

Anyway, I wish I could but I can't afford it right now and it was pretty stressful for me last summer trying to pick out stuff. Although, Lori told me last fall that I could join in on the chatter.

I've been making lots of squares for different things and it's gonna cost me a bundle to mail 'em all out. It may not seem like many to some people but I have over 50 here and I'm still going.

Thanks again, "Sweetie"! :hug

I've been making lots of squares for different things and it's gonna cost me a bundle to mail 'em all out. It may not seem like many to some people but I have over 50 here and I'm still going.

Thanks again, "Sweetie"! :hug

50!?!? WOW!

I picked up some pink yarn today, so I can get started on some squares as soon as that hook arrives!

Squares sent and I updated the blog.....sorry for the delay, my time spend with the Jimbo hook was back in January and I am first recovering from it now :wink:rofl

I guess you could say that I am a really great procastinating:devil

Amy enjoy your time with the hook

Squares sent and I updated the blog.....sorry for the delay, my time spend with the Jimbo hook was back in January and I am first recovering from it now :wink:rofl

I guess you could say that I am a really great procastinating:devil

Amy enjoy your time with the hook

Thanks for the udpdate on the blog, I also updated that you sent your squares.

Procrastinators UNITE, (tomorrow)... :rofl

My squares are sitting here on my desk, right next to me, waiting for the ends to be woven in. :sigh I'll get there.

On the Jimbo squares, I finally took care of the ends but gotta take pics and post on the blog (tomorrow, ya know).

I'm still making squares and will wait until the hook gets to the end before mailing all of them to Bonnie. That's what she told me to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive, but haven't been hooking in quite some time!!

I've had a crazy schedule this week, but I'm hoping to maybe do a square or two tonight, and get some done this weekend. I'll have the hook out on Monday.

Was just checking in and seeing how this was going, looks like it is getting along fine... Any ideas of how many squares have arrived?? Thanks angelfire for all your work and everyones squares look great!!!

I do not want to part with this hook but i have too :(...It will be going in the mail today for a visit with scc51055....

It was so much fun working with this hook...I just have to have one....

Look out Jimbo i will be trying to bid on one of your hooks...They are just Beautiful !!!!!!

Wow! I have heard so many good things about this hook. :) It will be fun to see how many beautiful things that it makes! I can't wait until it gets to me! Only about what, 5 more people to go? :)

Hugs and happy Saturday everyone!

Victoria

the hook has arrived here today.....perfect timing....i will have time tonight as hubby is going on a photo shoot and i will be here alone....

the hook is just beautiful......

and thanks for the surprise Karen!

I have finished up with the hook it is packaged and ready to send on...just need an addy! i have 3 packages ready for the mail box! that is the most in quite a while.

Archived