Maggies 40% off day get your order yet ?

I got mine this past Saturday; I ordered at 9:20 am, if that makes a difference.

I heard she got over 700 orders in one day, and it's just her and a few order fillers, so they got a bit overwhelmed.

Also, their internet went down in the middle of the sale, or something, so I imagine that held up some orders.

My confirmation email said they would be shipping on the 11th so hopefully soon? But I'm not sure since I'm in Canada.

Well, it came no more than an hour after my post. Today is the 16th, so five days from shipping.

I just noticed your post, I ordered on 5-2 and haven't recieved my

order yet either,:eek I was just wondering about it, I think I will email

Maggie and find out what is going on!!:think

I emailed her & didn't have the right info so she emailed back I sent her the info & now haven't heard back. I have horrible luck ordering crochet stuff online it always takes too long :(

OK, I just called Maggie's about my order -

she said they've been trying to get to 100 orders a DAY! :eek

Some of the things they "ran out of" and are waiting on shipments to come in. If it was books you ordered, I know she said they're getting a shipment of books in. If you gave a valid email address (i.e. - you got an order confirmation via email) she said they will ABSOLUTELY send you an email the day it ships.

I just got an email maybe they read this board :lol It still hasn't shipped maybe today or tomorrow :( I was expecting to get it today. I understand they had alot of orders but maybe they should have had more helpers to get orders out. Sure I might be a little impatient but I paid almost $6 for shipping & it's just 2 little patterns :think

Nope, haven't received mine yet. I broke down and called after no email response and was told my order MIGHT ship by the end of this week. They are waiting on stock to come in. Some of the stuff was for my secret pal swap so I'm really getting antsy. I need time to work on it once it gets here. Think my secret pal will understand????? ;)

I had quite a large order and I received mine yesterday. I do know that the day they had the sale that I spoke with Customer Service and the girl was telling me that someone had cut some cables and so everyone's internet was down. Don't know if this could be part of the reason but just thought that I would share that information.

Archived