May Charity Square-A-Long (May 14th - 18th)

Ok I have been a bad crocheter this week! I havent made even one square! Life has gotten in the way, and now looks like I will be outta comission at least one more day. Darn stupid nerve in my danged stupid shoulder!! If it is still acting up in morning I am heading to docs. Cant sit anywhere but puter chair!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 6 more 4 inchers done today. I need 10 more to finish this block and I'll have gotten 2 blocks of a lapghan done. I hope I can do more tomorrow.

THANKS to all of you who are sending in your current totals! Do you believe today is our last day of this round?! Also, this was the 10th round, not the 9th that I miscounted - ooops!

Last night I pieced together the 12 - 12" squares, and this morning I am working on baby pink 6.5" squares, having 4 so far!

What color and size squares are you guys working on today?! And what are you planning to make with the squares you have made for this round?! Can't wait to hear! :yes

I have 3 more 12" squares done! So that's 5 this week... not as good as I wanted:( but still not bad considering... I'm going to piece mine together for lapaghans for the Charity Blitz. I think I can get more done today! Not sure how many. I'll let you know. I know next month I'll have tons of little balls for small squares for this a-long...

Debbi

Hello! Here is my total for this round . . .

12 - 12" squares

16 - 6.5" squares

So that gives me 28 squares in all! :yay

Please send in your totals when you're all done! Thanks!

Let's see I got 20 4 inchers and 13 2 inchers today. My hook was just flying today. My total for the 5 days is 58. 42 -4 inch, 13 -2 inch, 2 -6inch and 1 -8 inch. The 4 inch squares are white and brown and orange for lapghans for bless a vet month at the blitz and the 2 inch squares are for helping with a quilt for the c'ville auction the 6 and 8 inch ones will be for comfortghans or save them up for an afghan or something.

Well again I love this square crochet along :c9 , each month my family knows this is "MOM TIME" :D What a great gift to extend Mothers Day with is CAL:manyheart

Here are my totals for May

20 - 12" squares (one ghan for PRA - Project Rest Assured)

42 - 6" squares (half will be going to Pine Ridge - who is in need of squares)

The rest will be put into future works of love

Total for this month : 62

Looking forward to June's SAL:hook

Hi, everyone! I'm still waiting on some of you to send in your GRAND TOTALS so I can gather, post, and acknowledge them! Can't wait to see what our GRAND TOTAL will be!

If you haven't sent in your five day round total, please do so TODAY! Thanks! :yay

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. So my total for this week was

8 squares. 1 7 x 9 ( I just couldn't make the squares in rows.)

So I ended up making 7 six inch squares. It looks like this week

my family decided they coulnd't do something by themselves

every time I sat down to crochet a square I would hear

can you help me look for my shoes, bathing suit, make me something

to eat. ect... I hope next time I can do better.:yes

Hello! Ok, I have tallied our individual totals and these are the counts and GRAND TOTAL for this round . . .

Debbi-a1 - 6

pineknott - 48

KristyM - 13

hseger - 58

cshort - 8

KellyA - 62

crocrazy - 6

AngelFairy - 8

LavenderBear - 28

And our GRAND TOTAL is 237 SQUARES!!!! We did GREAT!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer

For those of you who want to mark your calendars for our June round, here are the dates . . .

June 8th - 11th (Friday to Monday)!!!

See you next month, and CONGRATS to all of you who participated!! :clap:hug:hook

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I know I already posted that TOMORROW IS THE START DATE of the June Charity Square-A-Long, but I thought I would send this reminder tonight and tell you I am going to set up the new thread for this round right now! Hope ALL of you sign up again this month! :yay:cheer:manyheart

"SEE" you at the new thread! :hook

Archived