Wire and blue beads NECKLACE

susannahk

Is a necklace an accessory?:blush

It is in the UK, anyway I made this very cheaply and quickly but am really quite pleased with it, what do you think?

It takes some wire, a pack of assorted blue( or other) beads and a hook...I could NOT believe how quick and easy it was.

I was a virgin wire hooker but now I want to do some more!!!

Picture on my blog: www.merrysusan.blogspot.com

P5010296.JPG

Very cool! I love the color. I've yet to try crocheting with wire, I'm afraid of it looking 'sloppy' and there's not much going back with wire....

Your necklace is beautiful! I just started crocheting with wire, using cheapo wire and rock chip or glass beads, but I haven't made anything with so many beads. I will now though! :manyheart (PS I'm with you on the having-to-make-something-to-keep-your-sanity thing! :devil )

Beautiful job:applause ! I love:manyheart the colors, and I am sure that you will be happily wearing that for many years to come:yes ! Thanks :hug for sharing it with us, someday I would like to try that too:sigh!

Wow! That is gorgeous! My very favorite color & shades, too! I've been wanting to try working with wire & beads & something like this would be perfect.

Did you work three seperate 'strands' & attach to the same finding? or is it all one long strand?

I"ve always wondered about this! I've got some wire. maybe 2 or 3 things of it. I bought for a valentines day wire / bead project. I've never really understood how to use the thin wire and beads. I've done tons and tons of beadwork, but only with various types of thread. So I just used thread, and never used the wire. Maybe this would be good. I don't know what guage it is though. i forgot.

Archived