Hi from Tennessee

fuzzy ferret

Hi everyone. I'm new here as i'm sure most of you know. Although I've been visiting crochetville back on the ezboard from time to time, i was just never a member.

Just a quick Hi to introduce myself. By the way, my name is Krystal.

:)

Hi Krystal,

where in Tennessee are you?- I'll be making a trip to memphis in april....know of any cool yarn stores that I should visit????

This is such a great place- I know you will love being part of it.

happy crocheting!!

Fiona

Mumbles....I live in Eastern Tennessee next to the NC line. Not much in the way of yarn shops here on my end. Memphis is a big big place, so you never know what you might find there. I've only been to Memphis a couple of times, so I'm not real familiar with that area.

:hiIt's nice to 'see' you Krystal. I'm glad you finally decided to say hello. I lurked for a while too. I've had more fun posting though. :fluffy

Gina, Absolutely! I love posting and getting to 'meet' everyone. Lots of awesome pics of some of the projects the others have done. Everyone does such a great job! I'm relatively new to crocheting, so I'm on my way to getting to be as good as everyone else seems to be!! :hook

Hi Kymberlina! You certainly are a close neighbor!!! Your only 45 mins away!! Wooohoo!! Glad to meet you!! :cheer:hook

Welcome Krystal!!

I'm not too far from you. I live in Knoxville.:hug

Hi Krystal!!! :cheer Glad you joined us. I'm in Nashville but go to K'town frequently. Maybe the 3 of us should get together some time? you, me and Kimberly

And anybody else out there who is close to Knoxville!

Barbara

Archived