My First Bed DOll

catheryn

483448009_1848bc96eb_m.jpg

My first attempt at a bed doll....and I love her. She was really very quick to do....I was trying to think of something special to make for 4 granddaughters and 2 great-nieces for Christmas, so I thought I would try this out! I am glad I did. After I make the ones for my girls, I plan on making a bunch to take to the local hospital and shelter. They work up really fast and I think they might put a smile on the faces of some sick or sad children!!

Oh how PRETTY!!! And make your self some, I know if I was doing them, I would have to hae a family of them for my bed...lol

GREAT work!!

wow your pattern is so much smaller than mine ... she looks very pretty though and these bed dolls are a hit with grandmas and with great grand mas and little girls ... I have sold a few and people love them ...heres a link to what mine look like i think may be i should be doing your pattern it may save me some time

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43906&highlight=DOLLS

she came out beautiful. i just love making thr bed dolls. ive made several over the years. i just got done making an purple angel. shes on my phpotobucket.you did a great job.

wow your pattern is so much smaller than mine ... she looks very pretty though and these bed dolls are a hit with grandmas and with great grand mas and little girls ... I have sold a few and people love them ...heres a link to what mine look like i think may be i should be doing your pattern it may save me some time

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43906&highlight=DOLLS

Your dolls are gorgeous!!!

she came out beautiful. i just love making thr bed dolls. ive made several over the years. i just got done making an purple angel. shes on my phpotobucket.you did a great job.

I fell in love with your angel...she is sooo beautiful!

Catheryn, your bed doll is adorable! I love those ruffley dresses on dolls. Everything you make is outstanding and each one is a masterpiece! Cheers to you! :cheer :cheer :cheer

Cat - aren't they fun to do. I am working on two of them now and I like the idea of donating them to a hospital!!! :cheer

WOW I didnt think of donating them to a hospital that is a good idea I think I may have to contact some local hospitals... thanks for the idea because I love making bed dolls and they are so fast...:cheer

Archived