a horse and some poo...

kkms

hi

i made these months ago, but was just able to get pictures last night as my daughter insisted that i put them on here. she thinks its neat that moms stuff can get put on the internet!

the horsr is from kristiemn pattern!!! i love the way she came out but next time will make my stitches smaller so that you can't see the stuffing, but my daughter loves it. and the poo is from naidiascrochet (SP). i made it for my hubby to bring to work and put on his desk because what else can you make a guy and he refuses to bring it to work. oh well its the thought that counts right? so here they are!

th_100_0724.jpg

th_100_0711.jpg

have a great day!

The horse is adorable. Very well-done - I especially like the saddle and halter.

The poo leaves me feeling a little . . . weird. I guess I'm not using to smiling poo with eyes? I don't really blame your husband. Smiling poo just doesn't say "the office" to me!

Smiling with eyes ~ Joy

I'm planning on making the horse from that pattern, actually. Any pointers?

kristiemns pattern is very easy to follow. she suggestedin her pattern to maybe decrese the neck by one row. i did not do that. i thought it looked fine and i went, use your own judgement. the only thing i would do different is either crochet tighter or use a smaller hook. i don't like the stuffing showing through. oh yea and pin it together before you sew it together otherwise it comes out all wonky. good luck!

The horse is adorable. Very well-done - I especially like the saddle and halter.

The poo leaves me feeling a little . . . weird. I guess I'm not using to smiling poo with eyes? I don't really blame your husband. Smiling poo just doesn't say "the office" to me!

Smiling with eyes ~ Joy

you have to know my husband...he is a joker. and the poo was just a conversation piece. it was just the thought. alot of people had trouble with the poo and make ice cream out of it instead. but with a 21 month old who is potty training....poo is just a part of my life!!! but i will be happy when this part of my life is over.

First of all, I challenge anyone to read that subject line and not click on this post.

Secondly, thanks for making me smile during what was a really lousy day! They're both adorable (as adorable as poo can be LOL)

Joyce

First of all, I challenge anyone to read that subject line and not click on this post.

Secondly, thanks for making me smile during what was a really lousy day! They're both adorable (as adorable as poo can be LOL)

Joyce

lol, nice horse, and poo! lol made me laugh.........even though i am completely burnt out from work!

I am glad a couple of you were able to get a laugh out of this. my dearest daughter who is 7 wanted me to take the picture with the poo at the back end of the horse, but the poo was much bigger than the horse and it just was not right!!!!

Some different couples I know are potty-training their 20-24 month olds, and the little tykes all want to follow me to watch me if I need to use the toilet! Poo is definitely just part of the life of potty-training.

Much success to your little one!

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!! Very cute! Great idea! Love them both! you really can't have a horse without the @#$%& !!!! ha ha ha Great job!!!! You have made my day!!

omg i laughed so hard i cried with this one!!!!!! that is to good!!! maybe i should do that for myself and leave it at the front door for all the attitudes that walk through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the hubster needs a sign to go with the poo... something like...

THE POO STOPS HERE.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:devil

Archived