Lavendar Hearts

thebratfink

very lovely doily! and i noticed you had another doily so i looked at your pictures... ended up choosing the 'slide show' option and i'm just going to dub you the doily queen now! your dolls are fabulous - especially loved the one with the umbrella... too cute!:manyheart

I love that doily and the color is gorgeous....I made that one for an exchange and sent it away :cry

Now it's part of a CAL in one of my groups and I will be making it again for myself....I love your color choice and may have to copy :blush

Thank you all for your kind words...

Paulette... you are too funny! There are certainly more people on C'ville who are producing more doilies than I am... :lol But thanks... ;)

On my hook now... a filet for my friends' housewarming gift... with their last name and an eagle [she's in the Army].

And I'm doing it in size 30 thread [ecru] with a size 10 hook, because using size 10 thread would have made it much too big.

I'll be blind by the end of it.

[The things we do for love!]

:devil

HI I made the Cindy Matthews heart doily for my secret sister for Valentines I was very pleased with the results. Hope my secret sister did too.

Archived