Spider Mum Free Pattern

Noahsmom

Well, I'm not sure if anyone wants this but it is an original flower I created and like to use and since you all have been so kind to share your patterns with me, I wanted to share the only one I have created and written out. I don't have a website to which to post it so I'll just post it here if that's ok. I guess all the usual stuff applies..... Here goes, enjoy! Pictures can be enlarged by clicking them.

th_CrochetSkirt055.jpg

th_CrochetSkirt050.jpg

Spider Mum Flower

Chain 5, join with slip stitch in first chain to form a loop.

Work 8 single crochet in the loop, join with slip stitch in BACK LOOP only of first single crochet. (If you want to make the center of the flower a different color than the petals, change colors now.)

To make petals: (There will be 2 petals in each SC of beginning loop - 16 total).

*Chain 9. In 2nd chain from hook, single crochet. Single crochet down remaining chain, slip stitch into same back loop of single crochet in base of loop.

Chain 9. In 2nd chain from hook, single crochet. Single crochet down remaining chain, slip stitch into same back loop of single crochet in base of loop.

Slip stitch into next back loop of SC of base.*

Repeat from * to * around, slip stitch into SC base of first petal. Fasten off, leaving a long tail for attaching.

NOTE: You can change the size by increasing or decreasing the Chain amount when making the petals.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing your design. I love flowers, especially to put on hats, and to use just as a pin on jackets, blouses and even purses. Flowers have a language all their own, and yours says, "slender beauty".

• 1 month later...

Archived