Crinoline Lady

heart

Here is another Crinoline Lady , pattern from Crochet Memories. I was inspired to finish this b/c I saw one earlier, and it was beautiful!!!!! So Here's mine all done. I've also done Cylinda's (designer) Easter Girl, and the Valentines Crinoline's. The site is www.crochetmemories.com click patterns by category, then click Doll Menu, she has several, all very beautiful, easy to read, and such fun!.... (it's clickable)

th_redcrinoline.jpg

beautiful crinoline lady...you inspired me to finally order the patterns that i have been sighing over for weeks....

just finished downloading them...already have the thread and hook all warmed up and ready to go.....

Beautiful! I did that same one but did it in purple and red. Her dress purple and her hat red. I belong to the Red Hat Society so she had to have a red hat!

Has there ever been a crinoline lady CAL here on the 'ville? If someone starts one I'd love to do one. It would be a great motivator for me to get mine done.

I don'tknow, but that would be a neat thing to do. Now you got me thinking... Anyone want to start one up? If there isn't one already, I'll start one tonight or tomorrow. I'll wait to see if anyone else starts one first.

Archived