Interesting garment

DawnsRays

I can't decide if I like it or not. Maybe a touch shorter with 3/4 sleeves? And the design would have to be the same on each sleeve for me, lol.

I like how the stripe flows from the sleeve to the body, though I'm not sure I like the garment itself... maybe in a different color? Dunno.

I *do* like the Mirabella jacket though! That thing looks so warm!

Heh most people are looking at spring-y stuff already, but there's still snow coming down here lol. I'm not even thinking about spring clothes yet! I see that stuff in the stores and it just makes me wish for spring/warmer weather all the more lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I keep looking at that pattern, and can't decide if I like it or not.:think

I think the problem as most are saying are the colors. Perhaps if they were changed to say softer shades of green or blue, it might be better looking.

• 1 year later...

I'm so sorry to hear your dog ate part of your pattern. That's got to be frustrating!

Just a reminder about respecting copyrights. It's okay to ask another member to clarify (via email or PM) what a couple of rows said, but it's against our forum guidelines for a member to email the complete pattern. (Linda, I know you didn't ask anybody to send you the complete pattern; I'm just issuing a general reminder about this issue to everyone.)

I don't want it to seem like I'm picking on you or anything. :) It's just part of my job to make sure we do our best to ensure that copyright violations don't originate here on the 'Ville.

Archived