Cathedral Window Tableclothe

habetlerm

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you tag something like a bedspread or tablecloth? I'd love to do it.

Hershnerr's sells tags that are personalized with your name on them.

I have two kinds. One says 'Crocheted by...' and the other says, 'Created especially for you by....'

The ones I have have to be sewed on, but I hear there are new kinds. I'll look into those when my sew on ones are gone.

That is utterly gorgeous!!! Did you work it in motifs and then stitch together?? Amazing job!

Yes this is done in motifs. It's fun to take to work or choir or wherever (even watching a Packer game). That's one reason I like the strting crochet.

PS: My husband says I don't watch TV, I listen.

OK, I'm going to reveal that... I gasped when I saw this, and it takes a lot to make me gasp. This tablecloth is so lovely. And an amazing tribute to your powers of concentration, habetlerm. I know, know, know better than to start something this monumental. You did a splendid job! I hope your niece properly appreciates it!

OK, I'm going to reveal that... I gasped when I saw this, and it takes a lot to make me gasp. This tablecloth is so lovely. And an amazing tribute to your powers of concentration, habetlerm. I know, know, know better than to start something this monumental. You did a splendid job! I hope your niece properly appreciates it!

Don't give me so much credit. You could do this as well. Take it in small chunks - enjoy what you have done. I leave some mistakes in everything I do because none of us are perfect. Especially when it is a wedding gift. I try to explain to the newly weds that though you don't see the mistakes (the overall picture seems perfect) they are there and that's what life is all about the beauty of living!

Oh, and Maholo for your lovely thoughts and blessings!

:clap Great job.......... I have never done a tablecloth....... I stick to doilies, less time consuming. (maybe someday)

WIP: Gossamer Web Doily (last round)

Margi

Making a tablecloth or bedspread is much like putting lots of doilies together.

This was your first thread project???? Incredible! Very, very pretty. I am very impressed.

This was my first "Large" thread project. I have done lots of doilies and such.

Archived